[QuadList] Happy Birthday, QuadList--a look back and a look ahead.

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Sat Jul 25 11:12:37 CDT 2009

Hi, Guy,

The event isn't clearly defined, yet.

I'm flying in to NC during the 14-17 period to install a 16mm
flashtransfer at list member Skip Elshiemer's AV Geeks, LLC in Raleigh.

There's a chance that the machine will fly Munich—Charlotte.

If that happens, I'll likely fly there to meet it, drive it to Raleigh
and have some time on the return trip to drop in at my billboard
printer in Winston-Salem and say "Hello" to Don in Hickory, too.

So, meditations are underway about what to do and where.  We'll post
to the list when something's been nailed down, likely sometime the end
of next week.

Ted

On Jul 25, 2009, at 3:25 AM, Guy Spiller wrote:

> Hi Ted....
> Yes, this list has really come a long ways in a short time.  Thanks
> for taking the time to get it up and running, and maintaining it!
> As for the gatherings, what exactly is the "TD&P" event in Raleigh
> in August? Guy
>
> Ted Langdell wrote:
>>
>> Hope to see many of you there, during the AMIA Conference, Nov. 3-7
>> in St. Louis... and in the Raleigh, NC area for an informal
>> gathering TD&P to be arranged between Aug. 14 and 17.

Skype: 	TedLangdell
e-mail:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com