[QuadList] Ampex Quad Equipment Catalog at Quadruplex Park

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Sat Jul 25 18:35:29 CDT 2009

Hi, Don,

On Jul 25, 2009, at 3:01 PM, W4wj at aol.com wrote:
> Ted...
>
> TNX for getting me up to  speed!!  I did read about the cats!!  WOW!!
>
> Oh, Happy First Anniversary of the list...  Nice job and good stuff to
> think about!!
>
> DonM

Happy to fill in the back story.

Any war stories, tips, modifications, photos, video clips, articles,
brochures regarding Quad are always welcome.

You can add pictures or other attachments to your posts.

Total post size without approval is 1MB for text and attachments. You
can add more than that, but it kicks me a message to take a look and
approve.

Some great posts to the list also make great pages on the website as
I'm able to create them.

While sitting with my dad in his hospital room this afternoon, I plan
to make a page this afternoon with Chris Hill's VR-2000B comments
from earlier this week.

Guy sent a bunch of photos and running text comments by e-mail when
he first fired up his newly acquired TR-70's, and there's a
continuing history behind the recovery of the oldest known color Quad
tapes in the hopper.

Manuals are a really great thing we'd like to post.

So fire away with whatever you've got!