[QuadList] Experiments with deinterlacing on Quad playback

Dennis Degan DennyD1 at verizon.net
Sun Jul 26 16:10:04 CDT 2009

		On Jul 25, 2009, at 12:26 PM, C. Park Seward wrote:

 > You must mean Booker T. and the MG's, the Stax house band with "Time
is Tight".
 > The guitar player is Steve Cropper who wrote "Dock of the Bay" for
Otic Redding.
 > The bass player is Donald "Duck" Dunn, one of the best R&B players.
 > Cropper and Dunn also played on all the Blues Brothers records.

		I say:

	When I was in high school (when Otis originally performed these hits),
I was the organist for a soul band called "The Soul Sensations".  Yes,
I was "Booker T" when I was 16 years old.  We were terrible performers,
but we did love this music so.  Thanks for the link.

	  					NBC Today Show, New York