[QuadList] Experiments with deinterlacing on Quad playback

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sun Jul 26 19:38:27 CDT 2009

Yes Dave you have! <Grin>

In a message dated 7/26/2009 5:19:31 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
dave at zfx.com writes:

Gasp!  Have I joined a group of Old Hippies? :D

On Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 5:10 PM, Dennis Degan <_DennyD1 at verizon.net_
(mailto:DennyD1 at verizon.net) >  wrote:

On  Jul 25, 2009, at 12:26 PM, C. Park Seward wrote:

> You must mean  Booker T. and the MG's, the Stax house band with "Time is
Tight".
>  The guitar player is Steve Cropper who wrote "Dock of the Bay" for Otic
Redding.
> The bass player is Donald "Duck" Dunn, one of the best  R&B players.
> Cropper and Dunn also played on all the Blues  Brothers records.

I say:

When I was in high  school (when Otis originally performed these hits), I
was the organist for a  soul band called "The Soul Sensations".  Yes, I was
"Booker T" when I  was 16 years old.  We were terrible performers, but we did
love this  music so.  Thanks for the link.

Dennis Degan, Video  Editor-Consultant-Knowledge Bank
NBC Today Show, New  York

roup.com_
(http://mail.quadvideotapegroup.com/mailman/listinfo/quadlist_quadvideotapegroup.com)

--