[QuadList] Fwd: [AMIA-L] In Search Of a working IVC 960 for migration

DCFWTX at aol.com DCFWTX at aol.com
Mon Jul 27 13:41:07 CDT 2009

In a message dated 7/27/2009 8:28:56 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
steve.greene at nara.gov writes:

> FYI...
>
> Steve Greene
> Audiovisual Archivist
> Nixon Presidential Library and Museum
> (301) 837-1772

> Fellow Listees:
>

> The National Air and Space Museum has received a 1-inch video tape the was
> recorded on an IVC 960.  The Museum cannot play this tape and our usual
> lab is at a loss, they can't play back nor do they know any other lab in the
> Washington, DC area that could.
>

> Is there a working IVC 960 in the DC area (or any place else) that could
> help migrate this video to a modern format?
>

> Mark Taylor
> Film Archives
> Smithsonian Institution
> PO Box 37012
> NASM, Rm 3100 MRC-322
> Washington, DC 20013-7012
> 202 633 2337 (VOX)
> 202 786 2835 (FAX

Steve and others,

We have working color IVC machines here.

Best Regards,

David Crosthwait

DC Video
Archived Media Transfer & Re-mastering Services
177 West Magnolia Blvd.
Burbank, CA. 91502
818-563-1073
818-563-1177 (fax)
818-285-9942 (cell)
DCFWTX at AOL.COM
DAVID at DCVIDEO.COM
WWW.DCVIDEO.COM

A bad credit score is 600 & below. Checking won't affect your
score. See now!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221823322x1201398723/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&
hmpgID=62&bcd=JulyBadfooterNO62)