[QuadList] Computer Generated AVR-1... is a Quad SIM game farbehind?

Dave Sieg dave at zfx.com
Mon Jul 27 20:47:48 CDT 2009

Just what us old quad engineers need, a website that simulates a quad VTR,
so we don't have to mess with the real thing?  Maybe it displays a
constantly unlocking picture and we have to figure out which pots to tweak
to get it to lock?  Somebody went to a lot of trouble to get so much wrong!

--
Dave Sieg
http://www.zfx.com