[QuadList] Computer Generated AVR-1... is a Quad SIM game far behind?

Dennis Degan DennyD1 at verizon.net
Wed Jul 29 15:20:21 CDT 2009

		On Jul 27, 2009, at 9:21 PM, Ted Langdell wrote:

 > Ran across this while looking for something else...
<http://www.donbehm.com/portfolio/3d/object/P04_1972_Ampex_AVR_1/
P04_1972_Ampex_AVR_1.php>
 > Caused me to think of flight simulator games, and then a Quad
Simulator Game. Or perhaps a training tool?

		I add:

	I looked at the page and was surprised to see a photo of mine on it.
The second picture down (the one with the fellow operating a VR-1200)
was one I took in 1975 of my old friend, Dave Stawicki at WIS-TV.  I
guess I gotta write to Don Behm and tell him that's NOT an AVR-1 . . .

	  					NBC Today Show, New York