[QuadList] Computer Generated AVR-1 model corrections

Dennis Degan DennyD1 at verizon.net
Thu Jul 30 10:32:43 CDT 2009

		On Jul 30, 2009, at 11:03 AM, Dave Sieg wrote:

 > I think it would be interesting if we helped Don get this model to be
accurate - you never know there may end up being an AVR-1 in the next
big videogame or feature film!
 > Any images you might have or could easily make of what you'd like to
see displayed, as well as appearance details that were incorrect on his
model would be greatly appreciated.

		I offer:

	Don wrote to me directly and asked if there were any photos of the
BACK of the machine.  I personally do not, but if anyone has that info
or a photo, that would also be of help to him.
	<http://www.donbehm.com/portfolio/3d/object/P04_1972_Ampex_AVR_1/
P04_1972_Ampex_AVR_1.php>

	  					NBC Today Show, New York