[QuadList] Computer Generated AVR-1 model corrections

chill315 at aol.com chill315 at aol.com
Fri Jul 31 12:09:47 CDT 2009

One thing that I noticed is that the meters on the control panel are different than as I remember.? They were edge types were they not?

Also the buttons are shown with multiples ones pused in or pushed in where they did ot do that on the control panel.

The rest is extremely good for all that work the person should be commended.

Chris Hill