[QuadList] More Quad Video

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Thu Jun 4 21:06:08 CDT 2009

I've enjoyed Park's video clips of some of the old programs and comercials.
Part of the fun of restoring and maintaining these machines is the treat of
seeing old material again after many years.  So, I decided to give YouTube a
try myself and have just posted my first video, a weather segment from NBC's
today show.  You'll probably be amused by the graphics and the appearance of
folks from almost 30 years ago.  Playback was on one of my Ampex machines of
course!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0Z8xoVZ6I

Since it's my first attempt at this, any comments as to quality or ways to
improve the video would be appreciated.  It definitely loses something on
YouTube, but maybe that's the nature of the beast.

Don