[QuadList] Stollen VR-2000

C. Park Seward park at videopark.com
Sat Jun 6 11:23:58 CDT 2009

I would love to know how you steal a 2000!

But having worked the show, it is possible for you to roll it out and
into a truck if no one is watching. So much stuff comes and goes out
of the halls, if you don't watch your own stuff, it can get pinched.

Best,
Park

C. Park Seward
Visit us: http://www.videopark.com