[QuadList] Stolen VR-2000

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Sat Jun 6 16:24:35 CDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ted Langdell" <ted at quadvideotapegroup.com>

Any chance the serial numbers on anything—Head assembly, Timer,
VR-2000 Chassis, Amtec, Colortec, Velcomp, etc.—are available for
people to check if they're offered something?

Ted

Since it's been a couple of years, I'd guess that if it had been stollen for
parting out, something would have surfaced by now, and I can't imagine that
anyone could get enough for the parts to make it worth the risk and effort
of stealing it.  So I would think that it would be sold intact but there's
obviously a limited market for these, so how would you go about selling it
unless you already had an "order"?  This is very disturbing indeed.

Don