[QuadList] Copyright Issues

C. Park Seward park at videopark.com
Tue Jun 9 17:01:30 CDT 2009

Very funny and very interesting.

Weird Al Yankovic makes song parodys. It's funny that the "new" song
with his funny lyrics has both his name and the original song's
composer listed as composers of the new song. They BOTH get royalties
even though the original writer did not do anything toward the new song.

Best,
Park

C. Park Seward
Visit us: http://www.videopark.com