[QuadList] Visual Electronics VA Quad deck

chill315 at aol.com chill315 at aol.com
Wed Jun 17 14:38:15 CDT 2009

The fitting is the vacuum.? If you look at the top picture and then equate it with the bottom, the plastic hose attached to the female guide matches.? I think that the air connection is just below the black connector.? It would also be closer to the motor assembly so that the air could get to the bearings.

Chris Hill