[QuadList] Friday Night Follies: Adds missing links to sign on and spot

Tony Quinn tony at tqvideo.co.uk
Sun Jun 21 11:17:59 CDT 2009

In message <B9E2CD1B-E4B2-4E4B-98CF-E7D7D400B122 at videopark.com>, C. Park
Seward <park at videopark.com> writes
>My goodness... don't tell me they are using Betacam SX for archive!
>It's only 18 MB/sec, worse than mini DV. The format was designed for
>news gathering.

Whilst it's true that it's only 18Mbps, but when you consider that it's
actually MPEG with a GOP of 2, it performs far better than the bit rate
might suggest.
--
If one person has delusions, we call them psychotic. If, however, 1.5 billion
people have delusions we must apparently call them a religious group, and