[QuadList] 15,000 hours of quad tape to be transfered

Skip Elsheimer avgeeks at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 18:35:05 CST 2009

I don't know if I would say the collection is worthless - maybe it can't be
monetized. The show's format was similar to a Christian Mike Douglas show. I
used to watch it as a kid when I lived near Charlotte (cartoons would come
on immediately after, BTW). They had all sorts of guests - singers, actors,
political figures, etc. Plus it's a fascinating look at mass-media ministry
in the late 20th century. It should go to a university archive, IMHO.

Skip
www.avgeeks.com