[QuadList] Some old stuff

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Tue Mar 3 19:01:47 CST 2009

I think what David's trying to say is:  Make arrangements to show up
at a particular time and day with vehicle.

Like a call I got from the CE at a Sacramento television station.
Took empty 16 foot truck. Drove home with full 16 foot truck.

I may be doing the same thing fairly soon... since some of the stuff
I drove home with is taking up needed space 10 years later : )

Live from Louisville, (North of Denver a tad)

Ted