[QuadList] YouTube goodies

Tony Quinn tony at tqvideo.co.uk
Sat Mar 7 06:28:56 CST 2009

In message <c35.533a0497.36e3c113 at aol.com>, Chill315 at aol.com writes
>I found the BBC video interesting.  The cameras are not RCA TK-41's.
>The door on the top at the front is not the same.  Also the sides are
>different.
>
>I do know that cameras were made by GE with three orthicons.  Since
>this is the BBC, could these be Marconi, PYE, or EMI?

I'd always understood that these were NTSC cameras, and, as such, likely
to be american in origin.

IIRC. the system under trial was actually 405/50 NTSC.
--
If one person has delusions, we call them psychotic. If, however, 1.5 billion
people have delusions we must apparently call them a religious group, and