[QuadList] Check out Datatape/Ampex Quad Video Head Panel Assembly - eBay (item 20032273

Tony Quinn tony at tqvideo.co.uk
Sat Mar 21 14:32:31 CDT 2009

In message <9C81DF39B44D4B62B658FC914FE7A2EB at DCIdell2>, Don Norwood
<dwnorwood at embarqmail.com> writes
>Hi David:
>
>The Ampex FR-900 headwheels are a different design from the "standard"
>Ampex head that Chris found.  I've attached a couple of pics of one
>that you can compare.  Very unique creatures.

Aarghhhh - there are no qualifications for unique - it is or isn't - a
bit like pregnant or dead! ..... Pet hate rant over :)
--
What sort of idiot buys into homeopathy - well the sick and the vulnerable,
those driven to despair by sleeplessness and pain, the 15% of people with lower