[QuadList] This has to be a record

John Walko jwalko at scenesavers.com
Fri Mar 27 09:24:20 CDT 2009

Chris:

Yes.but the assumption being made is that the machines were actually
purchase by someone who will use them.

Given the price and the "zeal" with which bidding was done, I wonder if the
buyer is also a user.  Seems to me more like a dealer or parts supplier.  It
would be a shame to think that these machines won't be put to good use (not
saying they won't be.just that it would be a shame if they aren't).

And, buying as is.with no idea of the condition of the heads or other parts
is sort of like buying a car unseen and untested.  Who knows.the buyer may
have just ended up with some really beautiful paperweights.

I am fairly certain the manuals were included.no idea about extenders.  Ted
Langdell knows my story.but I have been working on getting U-Ga to do
something with these machines for over 2 years.  We were very interested in
them.but not for that price in an unknown (non-working) condition.  We've
had enough issues with buying other equipment with an unknown history to
know that luck usually isn't on your side with these purchases.

Hopefully the future will show who purchased these machines and how they
will end up being used.  I suspect since no one on the Quadlist stepped
forward that the winning bidder was not on this list.

John Walko

Scene Savers

800-978-3445