[QuadList] This has to be a record

Dennis Degan DennyD1 at verizon.net
Sun Mar 29 17:29:23 CDT 2009

		On Mar 27, 2009, at 4:38 PM, Gary Adams wrote:

 > I have in my garage, many drawings of the system at that time period
to include the exact wiring of the GA computers and the complete
equipment makup of a single channel and path. It's pretty interesting.
  If anyone is interested in it, it doesn't need to sit here.  Mostly
blueprints which would  be somewhat faded but not completely.

		I say:

	I'd be interested in SEEing the drawings, but I can't take possession
of them.  No more space.

			Dennis Degan, Editor-Consultant-Knowledge Bank
	  				NBC Today Show, New York