[QuadList] 1200 makes pictures

JR Schilberg jrschilb at swbell.net
Sun May 31 18:21:50 CDT 2009

I don't suppose you'd want anyone other than us to use this, but...

You're Mr. 2"!

Nice job on gettin' that baby up & runnin'.

Best to all,

John

=================

Have knelt before the TR-70A, TR-70C, TR-4, TR-600, AVR-2, AVR-3,
ACR-25 (buffer version), VR-1200, VR-2000, Editec, the VPR-2 and the VPR-80

John Schilberg
13327 Nevermore Drive
Cypress, TX  77429-3123
N29 57.159 W095 37.482