[QuadList] TO-4s in TR-70s

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Mon May 18 16:16:55 CDT 2009

Hi Guy:

The March '66 RCA Television Tape Catalog does indeed show a number of pics
of the TR-70 equipped with the TO-4, and it's described in the text.  Now
whether they really supplied them that way, I do not know.  Over the years,
there have been a number of ads, brochures, catalogs, etc. from both RCA and
Ampex that had something wrong with the images.

Don