[QuadList] Restoring an RCA TR-600

John Walko jwalko at scenesavers.com
Tue May 26 10:47:54 CDT 2009

Gary, Steve:

Thanks for the input.this is great information.

We have three boxes of manuals.I didn't look at them too closely because I
thought they were operators manuals.  Turns out we have a three ring binder
as well as a spiral binder.  I believe these are labeled maintenance
adjustments (the spiral is about 1" thick.the 3-ring is about 2"
think.appears at a quick glance to have lots of good information).  I also
have what appears to be all (or certainly a lot) of the technical bulletins.

Steve.regarding the TBC.we haven't identified one yet to use with this
machine.at this point we want to get it making pictures.  Then we'll
evaluate TBCs.  Is there anything specific we should look for in a TBC so
that it will work with this machine?

Thanks again.

John Walko