[QuadList] Restoring an RCA TR-600

John Walko jwalko at scenesavers.com
Tue May 26 10:53:41 CDT 2009

Don:

Yes.this is what we did.  Basically when the machine powered up, we already
had vacuum (without a tape threaded).  I wasn't sure if the vacuum was with,
or without the tape loaded.

We'll try adjusting it after loading a tape (I did try this a little, but
wasn't able to get the vacuum to move.but then again, I didn't go that far
with the adjustment knob.)

Thanks;

John