[QuadList] Toshiba version of Colortec/Amtec

Chill315 at aol.com Chill315 at aol.com
Thu Nov 12 15:36:56 CST 2009

David

I know hat the Shibaden units were almost direct copies of the Ampex
units.  The only difference was that the units were metric in several  areas.
The only difference that I could find were that there was the  addition of a
video gain pot in either the Amtec or Colortec electronics.   Otherwise they
were carbon copies.

So what is the unit that you have?  Unknown by me but it is not for  any
machine that I have seen in the literature.

Chris Hill
WA8IGN