[QuadList] Toshiba version of Colortec/Amtec

Dennis Degan DennyD1 at verizon.net
Fri Nov 13 16:11:16 CST 2009

		On Nov 13, 2009, at 4:51 PM, Don Norwood wrote:

 > And they're still doing sports, only now as part of Raycom (
http://www.raycomsports.com/index.php/About-Raycom-Sports/company-
history-and-about-us.html ) which purchased the company a few years
ago.  There's also a chronology of the station including the VTR
acquisition dates at http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=10534472 .
The studio side of JP featured VR-2000's and I believe they started
with Norelco PC-60 cameras, moving later to PC-70's.

		I say:

	Thanks for the info, Don.  JP had a nicely-equipped edit room with a
group of VR-2000's linked together with a CDL editor.  I've only seen
two of those; one at JP and the other was at Reeves/Teletape in New
York when I worked there in the late 70's through the 80's.  No
pictures of either, sadly.

	  					NBC Today Show, New York