[QuadList] New Files Available

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Sat Nov 21 09:55:56 CST 2009

I've just added a couple of files in the Literature section at
http://digitrakcom.com/

Under the Ampex 2" listings is a 13 page brochure on the VR-1000B.  This is
the oldest brochure I have on the VR-1000 family, so if anyone has a sales
brochure for the original VR-1000 which you'd like to share, I'll add it to
the site.

Under the RCA listings I've added the TR-22D.  Lots more to add as time
allows.

And also, on YouTube, there is now an Ampex 1990 customer service video.
It's mostly beyond the quad era but may be interesting to those of you who
were Ampex customers and besides, there actually is a mention of Quad in the
program.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO-wA8F3ZXY

Don

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.