[QuadList] Unknow mystery quad modules????--Sold totheonlybidder

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Sat Nov 28 14:34:34 CST 2009

Hi Chris:

Yes, RCA did build a variety of octaplex machines and I have some literature on them which I will try to get posted soon.  Also some application notes from Ampex for their rotary head instrumentation recorders.  Some of the early RCA designs were surprisingly primitive.

Note that the FR-900 can be either quadruplex or octaplex, allowing for either one or two channels.

Don