[QuadList] Test from Germany--#1--Did you receive this? 12:37 am Frankfurt time

Ted Langdell ted at tedlangdell.com
Mon Oct 5 17:39:17 CDT 2009

Hi, from Wiesbaden near Frankfurt.

Trying to see what's happening with propagation.

Several posts I've tried sending have yet to show up either in the
archives or in my mailbox... and the last one to reach the inbox was
Ken Zin's CMC DG channel amp brochure.

The archives show several posts this month... regarding the WRC-TV
dedication... (Thanks Bob for the WaPost item) and several things
last month that were just showing up in the last day or two.

Sooo... here goes ?