[QuadList] Figured out why my posts weren't getting through. What to do if you don't see any for a while...

Ted Langdell ted at tedlangdell.com
Mon Oct 5 19:13:20 CDT 2009

Seems my mailbox was full after Ken's CMC brochures hit.

Bounces caused an unsubscribe on Sept. 16, and I didn't think to
check that until I'd looked at several other potential causes.

Sooo... if you don't see QuadList posts for a while, check the
fullness of your e-mail box, and then e-mail me to check and see
whether the list software has unsubscribed you to prevent problems
with the list.

Hopefully this shows up in my box, since I raised my limit to
200MB... and we can say all is well.

flashscan8.us
209 East 12th Street
Marysville, CA 95901