[QuadList] Anyone want a pair of Ampex VPR2Bs? NTSC in SoCal

C. Park Seward park at videopark.com
Mon Oct 26 18:35:43 CDT 2009

I have four VPR-2Bs and I thought I had them given away. However,
after over six months, I still have all four and no plans for the
collectors to come get them.

So I am making them available to anyone who want to come get them.
First come, first served.

They are in good shape but all have power supply problems so I don't
know the condition of the heads. I'm sure a knowledgeable engineer
could take two machines and make a very good one. They are in
consoles, no monitors.

Let me know off-list if you are interested.

Best,
Park

park at videopark.com

C. Park Seward