[QuadList] Story - New member Background

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Mon Oct 19 17:10:02 CDT 2009

Hi Doug:

Welcome to the group!  I'll be glad to answer questions on your VR-1200B restoration.  It's remarkable that most of the machines from that era can usually be fairly easily revived.  Since they contain almost all discrete circuitry, repairs are often much simpler than some of the later models with IC's that are now classified as un-obtanium material.  Look forward to sharing your adventure!

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.
www.digitrakcom.com