[QuadList] IBM patch cords?

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sat Sep 12 14:24:02 CDT 2009

dunno not at the museum building....  we also have an analog computer.  i
know we are missing something......  it  may be  we have lots  of cords but
no plug in  resistors... i will   check first part  of week. Been awhile
since I have been in that area where the assc. for this are  stored..  heck we
have xtra cords...
Ed#..

Our Syston Donner analog Computer at SMECC

.In a message dated 9/12/2009 12:18:00 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,