[QuadList] OT-HAM VHF contest this weekend--CQ your Quadlist friends

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Sat Sep 12 14:08:50 CDT 2009

(major OT)

Thanks for mentioning this Ted.

I have just one radio now, a Yaesu VX 7R that is a micro-HT but has
HF, 10m, 6m, 2m, 220, 440.   But I only have the rubber duck.   and
very low power.

now if I could only put something on the roof here in Presidente
Prudente --a simple long wire, or dipole-  maybe i could try some
really lowpower (I forget the Q.. for this) HF.   The thing is, this
radio has a special RF connector for the antenna and I don't have an
adaptor for it that would allow connection of a BNC (I have a BNC with
leads attached to connect to dipole).  Does anyone know where I could
get one, have it mailed to me?

excuse the very OT posting.

--
Rob Lingelbach