[QuadList] OT-HAM VHF contest this weekend--CQ your Quadlist friends

DCFWTX at aol.com DCFWTX at aol.com
Sat Sep 12 14:10:18 CDT 2009

I won't be able to participate in the event.

Too bad I did not take note of these two "hams" as I passed through their
towns (Don Murray W4WJ Fredericksburg, TX at about 7:00 A.M. on Saturday
morning 8/15/09 on Highway 290-stopped there for coffee at the Old German Bakery
and Restaurant, then topped off the tank.  At about sunset later that day,
passed through Tucson, home of Harold W. Deppe NY7Y Tucson, AZ).

Better planning the next time.

David