[QuadList] oddball items request

bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv
Mon Sep 14 07:43:25 CDT 2009

I remember the Strand CD-80 lighting board used to have a pin patch
system for group assignments.  They appeared to be about the size you
are mentioning.

Bill Spencer

RF Engineering Supervisor

NorthStar Studios, Inc.

3201 Dickerson Pike

Nashville, TN 37207

Phone 615.650.6000 ext. 6610

Cell 615.445.5616

Fax 615.650.6027

email bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE/HIPAA PRIVACY RULE: This message may contain
under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to act on behalf of the intended recipient) of this message,
please do not disclose, forward, distribute, copy, or use this message
or its contents. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete the original
message from your e-mail system. Thank you.