[QuadList] Equipment Auction: VidiPax

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Mon Sep 14 11:13:57 CDT 2009

Hi Park:

Yes, they're either 10 mils or 5 mils, or possibly the more rare 15 mil, but not 10mm.

I haven't gone through the items yet, but the MK-X head in the item link that's posted below has a strange "feature".  There's a block of some sort mounted where the manual guide positioner would go, but it's not the Ampex positioner.  Perhaps a "home-made" version?

Don