[QuadList] Equipment Auction: VidiPax

Chill315 at aol.com Chill315 at aol.com
Mon Sep 14 11:14:06 CDT 2009

The heads were made in 10 mil or 5 mil versions.  The speeds were 15  or
7.5 inches per second respectively.  A mil is a 10 thousandth  of an inch.
Now there was an attempt to create a longer lasting head that  started with a
wider head that was then trimmed to the actual head width.   I think there
was a 6 mil version for 7.5 and an earlier message dealt with the  15 version.

It is interesting that there were so many of the same machines for sale on
the auction site.  I can not see having that many around and it seems like
a lot of money tied up in junk.

Chris Hill