[QuadList] oddball items request

bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv
Mon Sep 14 11:49:45 CDT 2009

The system I had them on was built in 79 and this drawing shows much
newer interfaces.  They were little patch cords not just pins.  I've had
pin patches in trucks for I/C, etc. and they made a connection on a
matrix when you pushed the pin in.  Those got replaced by slide switches
later.

I know our older CD80 system were patch cords because when there was a
big production it really made a rats nest of the wires and you didn't
dare try to fish one out of the nest while we on the air!

Bill Spencer

RF Engineering Supervisor

NorthStar Studios, Inc.

3201 Dickerson Pike

Nashville, TN 37207

Phone 615.650.6000 ext. 6610

Cell 615.445.5616

Fax 615.650.6027

email bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE/HIPAA PRIVACY RULE: This message may contain
under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to act on behalf of the intended recipient) of this message,
please do not disclose, forward, distribute, copy, or use this message
or its contents. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete the original
message from your e-mail system. Thank you.