[QuadList] Check out Ampex Audio Alignment Magnetic Tape 525/60 NTSC Type C - eBay (item

chill315 at aol.com chill315 at aol.com
Wed Sep 16 11:45:16 CDT 2009

The tape is in the same batch of gear that the SCTV seller has listed.? I bet it came from SCTV as a result.?

It is hard to find a good audio alignment tape.? The thing is that most people just did the "Can you hear it?"? Then there is not a problem.? Sounds like my neighbors to the south, the Canadians, "Ey?

I live in the Detroit area, the only place north of Canada.

Chris Hill