[QuadList] OB Film Vs. Studio Video

Wayne Watson wayne.watson at sait.ca
Tue Apr 13 10:45:26 CDT 2010

Yes, and Bill we thought perhaps the AVR-2 with two channels of audio could do English and French at the Montreal Olympics in 76 (I believe you were there) However what group would run them English or French?

The SAIT BXST program and WABE need your help to recruit maintenance techs to join our industry. If you want to help please email info at wabe.ca<mailto:info at wabe.ca>
For information on the SAIT Broadcast Systems Technology Program, check out http://broadcast.sait.ca
Wayne Watson
Broadcast Systems Technology