[QuadList] Vintage WSAZ-TV video 1985

altv at att.net altv at att.net
Thu Apr 15 21:01:58 CDT 2010

I remember watching that Letterman Show.  As I recall, there were so many cameras that they had a problem getting all of them on the air.  They were in the way of everything.

By the way, don't forget "Monkey Cam".  (I don't think it was a TK44)

Al Killion

-------------- Original message from Dennis Degan <DennyD1 at verizon.net>: --------------