[QuadList] RCA Headwheel

Dennis Degan DennyD1 at verizon.net
Sat Apr 17 11:56:32 CDT 2010

		On Apr 17, 2010, at 3:52 AM, Scott Thomas wrote:

 > It looks fairly intact, but the motor doesn't spin freely. Probably
too many years in the humid Florida weather. It had a sticker
indicating that it had been refurbished by... (CVC??? I don't
remember, the company owned by Kodak. I know I saw a lot of those
labels before)

		I say:

	It needs a source of air to turn freely.  Don't forcibly turn it
without air; you could damage it.
	The company was "CMC".  I forgot what the letters stood for.

	  					NBC Today Show, New York