[QuadList] YouTube upload approved by Ampex

Gideon4 gideon4 at summershome.co.uk
Sun Apr 18 16:47:18 CDT 2010

Hi Park and Ted

Very interested to read the discussion and permission by Ampex to use their
recorded material on YouTube.

I have been away for a few days so catching up with the inbox! hence the
delay.

I run the www.tvcameramuseum.org site and I have on it a number of brochures
as PDFs and information and pictures extracted from Ampex brochures and
camera handbooks. Typically, see
http://www.tvcameramuseum.org/ampex/bcc2/bcc2broc.pdf If you are in contact
with them again I would be very pleased if you could attempt to include my
site in the , hopefully, general permissions.

The same applies, or will apply when I get round to it, to RCA.

keep up the good work,

Regards

Brian Summers