[QuadList] IMAP Workshop on Digital Preservation for Video at BAVC (San Francisco)

Andrew Ingall imap at IMAPPRESERVE.ORG
Wed Apr 28 08:01:07 CDT 2010

it's an interesting question, Trevor
online education is so common now
do you think participants would be willing to pay a fee for an online workshop?