[QuadList] really was not felix... was krazy kat just looked like him.... and was a her!

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Thu Aug 12 23:29:26 CDT 2010

dateline 1931 -  out of all the    literally tons of  paper we have here at
the museum Library  I  thumbed  though  and  hit apron this...

The earliest  known relative to the KKAT-IPTV Kat  to appear on
television.....   it just sortta looked like Felix... was not  Felix  was NOT even a
boy Kat!

the modern day descendant of Krazy Kat.... HA!

Thanks,

Ed Sharpe, Archivist for SMECC

Site at _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org/)

CONFIDENZIALE:  Questo messaggio e gli eventuali allegati sono confidenziali
e riservati. Se  vi è stato recapitato per errore e non siete fra i
destinatari elencati,  siete pregati di darne immediatamente avviso al
mittente. Le informazioni  contenute non devono essere mostrate ad altri, né
utilizzate, memorizzate o  copiate in qualsiasi forma.

CONFIDENTIAL: This e-mail and any attachments  are confidential and may
contain reserved information. If you are not one of  the named recipients,
please notify the sender immediately. Moreover, you  should not disclose the
contents to any other persons, nor should the  information contained be used
for any purpose or stored or copied in any  form.