[QuadList] Splicer

Ian Richardson irichardson at cuttingedge.com.au
Wed Aug 11 23:47:11 CDT 2010

Hi All

I got one too.... down here in OZ.  Complete with scope and lamp, a can
of ediview, iron powder AND the splicing tape hand roller......no tape
tho

Picked it up for A 20 bucks at an ABC Sydney Auction. The one and only
bidder.
I recon I was the only one old enough to know what it was.
It lives at the country house...I will look for the serial # when I am
next there.

Cheers from down under

Ian R
Sydney