[QuadList] Splicer

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Wed Aug 11 23:51:31 CDT 2010

Do me a favor and send  me a photo of it  and close ups  of  the scope?
many thanks ed #

In a message dated 8/11/2010 9:47:15 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
irichardson at cuttingedge.com.au writes:

Hi  All

I got one too.... down here in OZ.  Complete with scope and  lamp, a can
of ediview, iron powder AND the splicing tape hand  roller......no tape
tho

Picked it up for A 20 bucks at an ABC Sydney  Auction. The one and only
bidder.
I recon I was the only one old enough  to know what it was.
It lives at the country house...I will look for the  serial # when I am
next there.

Cheers from down  under