[QuadList] Early Quad Color--"Saving Cyd Charisse" gets a secondlook at AMIA's The Reel Thing, this Saturday.

Dennis Degan DennyD1 at verizon.net
Sun Aug 15 18:21:47 CDT 2010

		On Aug 15, 2010, at 1:17 PM, David C. Crosthwait wrote:

 > It's difficult to say if the Cyd show (whole or in segments) will
ever be posted or released in any form, due to legal rights. I have
asked about this specifically.
 > We will see. If we ever meet up, I will show you personally the
segments.

		I acknowledge:

	I appreciate that, but I was thinking more of the live presentations
themselves by the participants.  I was wondering if a camera was
present with podium audio to capture the technical discussions on how
the restorations were done, etc.
	David, you've got to bring this to New York!

	  					NBC Today Show, New York